Friday, July 15, 2011

An apology

I want to apologize to everyone who was reading this for the nasty comment that was left yesterday. It was mean and hurtful and worst of all unhelpful! If there are any issues with me personally, lets be adults and take it private and address it that way. This blog is meant to be helpful to anyone and everyone that needs it-single moms, single dads, families-whomever! I hope that the immature acts of that one individual (and I do know who it was) does not deter anyone from reading and contributing to this blog!
Thanks again for reading-look out this afternoon for my first post on some GREAT free sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is meant to be helpful. If there are any issues please send me an email and we will deal with it privately. There is no need for nasty, hateful comments.
Thanks you.