Thursday, July 14, 2011

Who I am and what I am trying to do to help!

Hello Everyone,
 This is my first attempt at a blog so please be nice and patient with me!  As a single mom of two small boys with one on the way, I am always looking for ways to save the little money that I have. I have also found that there are many companies and organizations that are out there that can help with bills, but there is not one central place to find all of these places. My idea, and my intent is to try and centralize all of these websites, and locations in one spot to make it easier! I do not know everything (unless your my kids, then I am the all knowing) so I am also looking for input from all of you. Since I do live in the very expensive State of NJ, initally I will be only dealing with that state, but if you have any information about anywhere else, I would love to add it here!
Thanks so much for reading and I hope we can all save togeher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is meant to be helpful. If there are any issues please send me an email and we will deal with it privately. There is no need for nasty, hateful comments.
Thanks you.